Adelaide Cultural Safari will provide the following:
- Informative commentary from a local guide about Adelaide's rich indigenous history
- Pick up from your accommodation either at Glenelg or Adelaide CBD
- See Australia's largest exhibition of ancient artifacts at the SA Museum and hear cultural stories from the local guide, who will also share the history of South Australia.
- Visit the Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute which is Australia’s oldest Aboriginal-owned and managed multi-arts centre where you will find one of South Australia's finest Aboriginal art displays.
- Have the opportunity to throw a traditional boomerang and learn of Aboriginal hunting techniques
Glenelg Visitor Information Centre, Glenelg South AustraliaGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy • A FULL refund is provided to guests if the tour is cancelled by Adelaide Cultural Safari due to unforeseen conditions and an alternative time is not established to undertake the tour • NO refund is provided to guests for non attendance at scheduled tour time • Guests can reschedule tour if required, however need to ensure that more than 48 hours’ notice is provided to Adelaide Cultural Safari via telephone confirmation on 0419772175 • All bookings cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled departure, will incur a 50% charge of tour cost • Guests that provide more than 48 hours notice of tour cancellation via telephone confirmation will a receive FULL refund Full payment is required at time of making booking